This Basil Sun-Dried Tomato Dip is totally indulgent and not at all on your list of diet foods. A couple of cheeses swirl together with the Sun-Dried tomato and garlic, making it hard to stop dipping! This party food is sooo good and will make your guests swoon.
I am still alive, can you believe it?! I survived 18 days on the road, in my very old but awesome car, with 2 little boys by my side. We drove 3,800 miles. We met or reunited with 75 people. We visited 17 families. Fourteen of the people we saw were children with congenital heart disease, just like my oldest monkey. It was an incredible and unforgettable experience. I still have much to process and ponder before I begin to write about the details of the journey.
In a nutshell, it was an adventure of a lifetime filled with memories we will never forget with people who we consider lifetime friends. Amazing stuff, friends, amazing stuff. We are blessed and our hearts are filled with love.
I want to share this delicious dip with you all! It is totally indulgent and not at all on your list of diet foods. It is sooo good, though, and it will make your guests swoon. You have to try this pronto.
Basil Sun-dried Tomato Dip
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz. jar julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. pesto
- 1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until soft and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, pesto and basil. Mix well. Add the sun-dried tomato mixture from the skillet and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with chips, crackers or veggies.