You can’t go wrong with this Guacamole recipe. It’s our go-to guac and never fails to please. It is an easy solution for parties and also great as a snack at home!
I’m not a super huge fan of this week, so I’m hoping for a turn-around starting right about….um, NOW. I feel like I’m swallowing miniature razor blades, my head is pounding and I don’t have any sort of appetite. With an appetite, though, I gotta tell you that this Guacamole is THE BEST. It’s the Classic Guac go-to recipe that Dan and I have made for years. Although my favorite version, you can’t miss out on these: Cheese-Topped Guacamole and Mango Crab Guacamole!
To a better week! And down with tiny razor blades!
Throw all ingredients into a giant bowl. It’s as easy as that! There is no better smell than guacamole ingredients snuggling with one other.
Mix well, chill and serve with chips!
- 3 avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3-4 cloves garlic pressed with garlic press
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chips or crackers!