These Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-ups are a great party food or dinner option!
Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups
Great party food or dinner option!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 12 servings
- 13.8 oz. refrigerated pizza dough (classic)
- 8 oz. honey deli Ham
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 10 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melted (1 stick)
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. dried minced onions
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into approximately a 11×15-inch rectangle. Top with the ham, followed by the Provolone. Spread the cream cheese evenly over the top.
- Starting with a long edge of the rectangle, roll dough tightly. With the seam facing down, cut into 12 equal pieces. Place the roll-ups in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onions and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and pour evenly over tops of the roll-ups. Sprinkle the poppy seeds over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Serve warm!
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 853mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 712IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 266mg | Iron: 2mg