This Ramen with Chicken and Veggies is a super tasty, healthy meal on a tight budget! It might be easy to make, but it’s not lacking in flavor. Perfect for dinner or lunch!
I think fondly of college every time I eat Ramen noodles. I must have feasted on them hundreds of times in that four-year span. You’d think I would have reached my quota, but I can still eat my share.
Lately I have been into repurposing the tasty little noodles and tossing the sodium-laden seasoning packets into the garbage. The noodles are versatile! And delicious! And affordable, hence my deep love for them in my early twenties.
The combination of veggies in this recipe worked so perfectly together. Dan and I love adding spice to our meals, so the touch of cayenne pepper sent it into a delicious YUM zone. After a few bites it was hard to believe this was such a cheap and easy meal.
What are some of your favorite Ramen creations? Here’s another Ramen-themed favorite of mine: Chicken Veggie Ramen Bowl! Have a great rest of your week!
Did you love this recipe?
If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!
Ramen with Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- 15 oz. chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper optional
- 3 3 oz. packages Ramen noodles
- 2 cups chicken shredded
- Avocado slices, for topping, if desired
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in heavy duty saucepan or Dutch oven. Add mushrooms, carrots and green onions. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until onions are soft and fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, broth, water, cayenne pepper (if using) and Ramen noodles. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer over Low heat. Simmer for 15 minutes uncovered. Remove from heat and stir in chicken.
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with avocado slices.