- 2 cups shredded zucchini patted dry
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sriracha for topping optional
Place grated zucchini in a bowl and toss with the salt. Let sit 5 minutes. Add eggs, flour and cheeses and mix well.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the zucchini mixture and add to the pan, pressing down with a spatula. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Serve immediately. A drizzle of sriracha is optional but delicious!
Calories: 56.92kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.64g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 4.13g | Saturated Fat: 1.21g | Cholesterol: 24.61mg | Sodium: 200.24mg | Fiber: 0.29g | Sugar: 0.53g