- 12 cups assorted salad greens (spring mix, romaine and/or iceberg), rinsed and broken or chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped Candied Pecans
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- 8 oz. container cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 of a red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
MAKE THE SALAD
In a large bowl, combine the greens, pecans, cherries, tomatoes, avocados, red onion and feta cheese. Toss to combine.
MAKE THE DRESSING
In a small bowl, whisk together the raspberry jam, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate both bowls until ready to serve.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 953IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg