- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 14 oz. cans quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 2 cups shredded chicken (suggestion: pull meat from a Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup green olives chopped
- 1 pouch cooked Success® Basmati Rice (approximately 2 cups cooked)
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until onions/garlic are soft and fragrant.
Add the artichoke hearts and cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring often. Add chicken, olives, rice and lemon juice. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until mixture is completely warmed through.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and remove from heat. Serve warm!
Calories: 391.83kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.02g | Protein: 21.45g | Fat: 21.13g | Saturated Fat: 5.85g | Cholesterol: 50.31mg | Sodium: 789.98mg | Fiber: 9.52g | Sugar: 6.99g