- 4 cups Romaine and/or iceberg lettuce rinsed and chopped
- 8-10 large strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries rinsed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 8 oz. container cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pickles (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Divide the salad ingredients between two large serving bowls.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salads and toss. Serve immediately!
Calories: 756.56kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.87g | Protein: 5.19g | Fat: 65.63g | Saturated Fat: 9.03g | Sodium: 480.6mg | Fiber: 12.11g | Sugar: 27.62g