- 18.4 oz brownie mix family size
- 1.5 quart vanilla ice cream thawed
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup salted butter (1 stick)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- Peanuts, chocolate chips and maraschino cherries for topping, if desired
Prepare brownie mix in a 9x13 pan according to package directions. Evenly spread the ice cream over the brownies and top with an even layer of peanuts. Place pan in freezer.
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter, powdered sugar and evaporated milk. Add chocolate chips and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Let cool for 10 minutes and pour evenly into pan from freezer. Freeze for 1 hour.
Spread the whipped topping evenly over the top. Cover with foil and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. Top with chocolate chips, peanuts and cherries before serving, if desired!
- Omit the peanuts entirely for a nut-free dessert.
- Be sure to freeze for the full 4 hours to avoid a sloppy dessert.
- Top with chocolate chips, peanuts, hot fudge topping and/or cherries before serving, if desired!
Calories: 808kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 83g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 2mg