- 3 tbsp. butter
- 12 oz. package frozen shrimp
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large tomatoes chopped (substitute: 2 cans diced tomatoes)
- 2-3 cups pasta (such as medium shells), cooked to al dente
- Parmesan cheese for topping
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add frozen shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until they are pink and heated through, approximately 4-5 minutes. Add parsley, garlic and jalapeños and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and pasta and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve!
Calories: 330.24kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.71g | Protein: 25.52g | Fat: 11.57g | Saturated Fat: 6.31g | Cholesterol: 203.31mg | Sodium: 978.31mg | Fiber: 3.11g | Sugar: 3.16g