Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir with a spoon or beat on medium speed with a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with your favorite fruits such as banana slices, berries of any kind, apple slices or grapes for dipping.
- Greek yogurt is the creamiest and dreamiest, but any kind of yogurt will work great in this recipe.
- If you want to keep this a creamy dip, definitely stick with creamy peanut butter as opposed to crunchy. Crunchy would add a fun twist, though!
- While this recipe is typically served with fruit, don't limit your dipping options! Consider veggies, too! Cucumbers, bell pepper strips or carrots would taste great, as well.
- Great fresh fruit options for dipping: bananas, berries, apples, grapes, pineapple chunks or oranges.
- Other flavor options to include in the recipe to change things up: a spoonful of marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, a few splashed of orange juice, a few sprinkles of cinnamon, vanilla extract or a few scoops of cool whip.
- To spruce up the way this recipe looks, consider adding a few drops of food coloring would make it more fun.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!