Place the cut sweet potatoes in a bowl and drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. Toss to coat.
Add the fries to the air fryer basket of an air fryer in a single layer (cook in batches, if needed). Air fry at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
After cooking, you have two options: sweet fries or savory fries.For sweet fries, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish and mix well. Roll the fries in the mixture just after cooking, until completely coated.For savory fries, sprinkle sea salt over the fries after cooking.
- Depending on how thick you cut your fries, you may have to cook for additional time. For extra thick-cut fries, air fry at 375 degrees for 20 minutes total, flipping halfway through.
- Be sure not to overcrowd the basket in order to achieve optimal results! Work in batches, if needed.
- If you go the savory fry route, consider sprucing them up with a sprinkling of garlic powder or salt and pepper before cooking.
- To avoid the fries sticking to the basket, lightly coat with cooking spray first.
- If you want to turn up the notch on the crispy level, increase temp to 400 degrees but be sure to decrease the cook time by a few minutes if you go this route.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 9222IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!