Place frozen uncooked mozzarella sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket or inner pot of a pressure air fryer. Cook at 375 degrees F for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
When cooking time is up, use tongs or a spatula to remove hot mozzarella sticks from the air fryer. Serve alongside marinara sauce for dipping.
- For best results, add a little bit of olive oil before cooking. Use an oil sprayer to avoid using excess oil.
- Throw leftover sticks in the fridge (stored in an airtight container or wrapped in aluminum foil) and reheat the next day in the microwave or in the air fryer for just a couple minutes.
- Line them up in a single layer so that none are overlapping while they cook.
- Be careful not to overcook these. When cooked for too long, the cheese will start seeping out of the breading (and honestly it isn't the end of the world ending up with a batch of oozing, gooey mozzarella sticks).
- Serve as a side dish or an easy appetizer at your next game day party or a quick snack at happy hour.
- Air fryer cook times may vary by a few minutes.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 440mg | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 40mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!