Place frozen fish sticks in a single layer in an air fryer basket or the inner pot of a pressure air fryer.
Let them cook at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
At the end of the cook time, use tongs or a spatula to remove from the air fryer. Place on a few paper towels to remove any excess oil. Transfer to a serving plate and serve alongside ketchup, bbq sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
- For a crispier end result, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes per side. Keep in mind that air fryer cook times may vary slightly by just a few minutes.
- For best results, add a bit of oil or nonstick cooking spray before cooking. Use an oil sprayer to spray oil over top and also inside the basket/inner pot.
- Line up in a single layer so they cook as evenly as possible.
- A good option for sprucing up this simple kid dinner by sprinkling with Old Bay Seasoning before cooking. Garlic powder or onion powder are also delicious flavor-boosters.
- Squeezing a bit of fresh lemon juice over the tops just before serving is a great way to spruce this easy meal!
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 11mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!