Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Let simmer (stir occasionally) for 15 minutes, or until thickened.
Let cool and store in an air-tight container in the fridge until ready for use.
USES FOR TACO SAUCE
- Drizzle it over your next batch of Taco Cups or Baked Tacos!
- Replace it with salsa in your next taco salad, or regular old salad, for that matter.
- Drizzle it over your next heaping plate of nachos!
- Taco sauce tastes great in any Mexican food recipe.
- Replace your standard hot sauce of choice with taco sauce.
- Seriously, you guys, use it in place of ketchup for just about anything! Eggs, hash browns, burgers and so much more.
Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 268IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!