- 16 oz refried beans
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 10 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 16 oz salsa
- 2 med tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
In a medium bowl, combine the refried beans and taco seasoning. Mix well. Spread mixture evenly onto the bottom of 9×13 pan. In another medium bowl, combine the sour cream and cream cheese. Mix until creamy. Spread mixture on top of the beans.
Top with green onions, salsa, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Serving this dip with tortilla chips will ensure that it goes quickly!
- One of the things I love about this recipe is that it is a great party food option literally any time of the year. It is a hit in the summer and for game-day parties.
- Toss some sliced black olives over the top for an extra punch of flavor!
- Purchase taco seasoning packets at the grocery store or make your very own taco seasoning mix that has no filler ingredients!
- Marinate the chopped tomatoes in fresh lime juice before adding them to the pan.
- Add chopped avocados or a few spoonfuls of guacamole to the top of the dip just before serving!
- For a meaty dip, prepare a batch of homemade taco meat and add it to the very bottom of the pan!
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 717mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1017IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 1mg