- 8 ice cubes
- 1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
- 24 oz cream soda
- 6 oz butterscotch topping plus extra for drizzling on top
- whipped cream topping for butterbeer
Place the ice cubes, ice cream, cream soda and 6 oz. of butterscotch topping in a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of butterscotch topping and serve immediately!
- A scoop of whipped cream on top can't hurt!
- Make this delicious dessert as close to serving time as possible
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 1mg