- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- 9 oz whole mushrooms in a jar drained
- 14 oz artichokes drained
- 8 oz colby jack cheese cubed
- 4 oz genoa salami sliced
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes
- 4.75 oz Spanish olives pitted
- 4.75 oz Kalamata olives pitted
In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, parsley, Mozzarella, mushrooms and artichokes. Mix well.
Skewer all ingredients until gone, making sure to put 1-2 of each on each skewer. Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Substitute olive oil with Italian salad dressing, if desired.
- Allow the ingredients to marinate for a few hours or overnight for a more concentrated flavor before skewering them.
- If you use cheese tortellini for this recipe, be sure to cook tortellini according to package directions first. Rinse in cold water and let cool.
- These are great for party appetizers or even adding to your kids lunch boxes. You can make them ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until ready to serve. Perfect when served at room temperature.
- The recipe makes a lot of food. You'll be able feed 12-15 hungry people, so modify quantities as needed.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 815mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 478IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 231mg | Iron: 1mg