- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over Medium heat until boiling. Reduce to Low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from heat and let cool. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Serve as a dipping sauce with roast beef sandwiches or burgers.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with roast beef sandwiches or burgers.
- Decrease amount of ketchup in the recipe by half for a less tomatoey flavor.
- Add extra hot sauce for a spicier sauce!
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg