In a food processor or blender, combine the sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, green onions, salt and pepper.
Process/puree until creamy. Pour into a container, cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To spice things up, add red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, jalapenos, hot sauce or diced green chiles to the mixture before pureeing.
- Add a few tablespoons of olive oil for added flavor.
- Add sweetness by adding a touch of maple syrup or honey.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days in the fridge.
- Don't discard your bunch of cilantro! Hang onto it so you can make another batch of this dressing.
Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 284IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!