Set Instant Pot to saute. Add the butter and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the Parmesan, Ranch dressing mix and beef broth (or water) to the pot; mix well.
Place the cover on the pot and set timer to 5 minutes on high pressure (pressure cook setting). It will take the IP around 8 minutes to build up pressure before it begins cooking.
When cooking is done, do a quick release. Remove cover and serve with toothpicks, if desired.
- Don’t waste the melted butter mixture when the mushrooms are done cooking! Spoon the succulent sauce over the tops of those savory ‘shrooms. For a thicker sauce, set the pressure cooker to saute and let boil for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- If you’d rather let the mushrooms cook slowly over a period of time, use the slow cooker function on your Instant Pot and cook for 2 hours. Or consider trying this Buttery Ranch Mushroom Bites recipe in your crock pot for a traditional slow cooker recipe.
- For a different flavor, consider replacing the dry Ranch dressing with Italian dressing mix or any other variety of dry salad dressing mix.
- Replace a portion of the butter in the recipe with olive oil for a more complex flavor.
- Add another type of vegetable to the recipe for an added kick of veggie-ness. Consider green beans, broccoli, snap peas or sliced carrots. Do not exceed more than 1 cup of extras.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 957mg | Potassium: 41mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 403IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!