Combine all ingredients (minus sauce) in a large bowl and thoroughly mix using your hands. Form into golf ball sized balls.
Pour the sauce into the bottom of an Instant Pot after first spraying generously with cooking spray. Carefully place the meatballs on top of the sauce in layers.
Cover and cook on high pressure (pressure cook setting) for 10 minutes. It will take the pot approximately 19 minutes to build up pressure before it begins cooking. Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release. Serve immediately over a plate of cooked pasta!
- Take the easy route and simply purchase a jar of spaghetti sauce from the grocery store, OR! Make your own homemade pasta sauce easily!
- It might seem odd to pile the uncooked meatballs on top of each other within the pot, but do not fret. They will hold their shape while they cook and you'll open your lid to reveal perfectly cooked meatballs swimming in a delicious sauce.
- Swap the Ritz cracker crumbs out with gluten free cracker or bread crumbs for a GF meal!
- Tomato sauce can replace ketchup if desired, but reduce the milk by 1/4 cup if you do this in order to avoid a mixture that is too wet.
- Ground turkey can easily replace beef.
Calories: 555kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 1609mg | Potassium: 1062mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 6mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!