How To Make Easy Christmas Potpourri
This Christmas potpourri will make your home smell like Christmas ALL DAY LONG! Great for parties or just a winter weekend at home.
- 1/4 grapefruit cut into chunks, peel on
- 1 large apple cut into pieces
- 1/2 lemon cut into chunks, peel on
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- 1 cup cranberries
- Few small pine branches cut straight from a tree
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups water
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to Low heat and simmer for 4-6 hours for fresh-smelling potpourri.
Or place all ingredients in a crockpot on Low heat for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally.