Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add the Brussels sprouts, carrots, broccoli, leek, garlic and parsley in an even layer.
Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the tops of the veggies. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring the veggies once at the halfway point. Serve immediately!
- There are many different types of veggies that roast well. Brussels sprouts, carrots, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, yellow onion, red onion, squash, bell peppers, potatoes, sweet potatoes, leeks, butternut squash, really any root vegetables and tomatoes just to name a few.
- If you roast tomatoes, make a hearty batch of Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce or toss some of your Roasted Vegetables in to a soup, stew or chili! Ahhh perfection!
- Replace the olive oil with coconut, vegetable or sesame oil for a different flavor.
- Go crazy with herbs and spices, if you’d like! Italian seasoning, cumin, cayenne pepper, oregano or basil are great dried seasonings to sprinkle over the top.
- If you have fresh herbs on hand, basil, chives and thyme are all delicious when sprinkled over vegetables before roasting!
- I almost forgot balsamic vinegar – drizzle this over your veggies for a final touch. Perfection!
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 735mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9518IU | Vitamin C: 140mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 2mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!