Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a round or 9×9 square baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and buffalo wing or hot sauce. Mix well.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve warm with chips, celery or carrots. Serve with a side of blue cheese dressing, if desired.
- Don't have rotisserie chicken? Chicken breasts turn out great with this Perfect Instant Pot Chicken Breasts recipe- then you can shred your own chicken.
- Shred your own cheese - it tastes better, it melts better, it's just better.
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce tastes great for your buffalo sauce.
- Sprinkle some thinly sliced green onions on top.
- Some people like to have ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing and/or blue cheese crumbles on the side to dip your chips and dip into.
- Looking for a spin-off of this recipe, check out my Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip and take out some of the prep work, because who doesn't like to cut out a few steps here and there!
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1134mg | Potassium: 94mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 403IU | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!