Pour limeade into large bowl. Fill limeade can with Squirt, followed by light beer and then tequila. Pour all into bowl with the limeade and mix together.
Serve over rocks or blended with ice. Top with Grand Marnier and juice from one lime wedge.
- If you add the ingredients to a blender, do not use the puree button to mix the ingredients or the carbonation from the beer and Squirt will explode (learn from my mistake). Instead use the STIR button! This works great!
- Pour just a splash of orange liqueur over the top of each glass for an extra touch of delicious. This step is not necessary, but adds a little something.
- Use fresh lime wedges to squirt a bit of freshly squeezed lime juice into the drink just before drinking.
- I love margaritas on the rocks, but this recipe can easily transform into frozen margaritas, as well. Stir the ingredients together in a bowl or pitcher first and let it sit for 20 minutes in the frige. Place a handful of ice cubes in a blender and add the margarita mixture. Blend until smooth and serve immediately.
- Salt rimmed glasses make this drink extra delish!
- Replace limes with lemons in a pinch and squirt a bit of lemon juice into your drink just before enjoying it.
- After mixing everything together, pour the contents into a large pitcher and pull it out when you are ready to serve guests.
- The tastiest orange liqueur to top this drink with is Grand Marnier, but Triple Sec and Cointreau work well, too.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 12mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 2mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!