- 26 winter Oreo cookies crushed - 2 cups
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1-2 large peppermint shakes no whipped cream on top and preferably from Chick-Fil-A
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup candy canes crushed, for topping
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips for topping
Place the crushed cookies in a 9-inch pie plate. Add the melted butter, stir to combine and press cookie crumbs into the bottom and up the sides. Freeze 30 minutes. Pour the shake(s) into the crust and freeze for an additional hour. Spread the whipped topping over the top and freeze for an additional hour.
Sprinkle the candy cane pieces and chocolate chips over the top, cut into slices and serve!
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 4mg