- 24 count Hawaiian dinner rolls halved lengthwise
- 14 oz pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 oz pepperoni slices
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place the bottom halves of the rolls into the prepared baking dish. Top with an even layer of pizza sauce, followed by the cheese, pepperoni and tops of the rolls.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and brush over the tops of the rolls. Sprinkle the fresh parsley over the top and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese has completely melted. Using a sharp knife, cut down the seams of the rolls and serve immediately!
- Replace pepperoni with sausage, bacon or Canadian bacon! Or omit the meat altogether and add extra cheese.
- Other pizza toppings you could squeeze into the sliders: olives, green onions, chopped yellow onion, green peppers, jalapeno peppers or mushrooms.
- Serve immediately after pulling these out of the oven for optimal cheesy enjoyment!
- If the tops of the buns brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil while baking.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 88mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg