Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place sliced apples in the prepared pan in an even layer. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle evenly over the apple slices and pour water evenly over all.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and butter. Stir until crumbly and pour over the apple mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
- If you prefer a slow cooker version, check out this delicious Crockpot Applesauce!
- I have fallen IN LOVE with my dear apple peeler and corer. If a lot of apples go through your kitchen, you absolutely must consider buying one. It's the most magical tool in my kitchen!
- Feel free to replace some of the sugar with honey for a bit less of an unhealthy dessert (ha!).
- Serve this warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- Even better, pour salted caramel sauce over the top of it all.
- You will never need another Apple Crisp recipe EVER again.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 157mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 286IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!