- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Butter and syrup for topping
In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
In a large bowl, combine milk, egg, butter and vanilla extract. Using a mixer or spoon, mix until creamy. Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring until batter is free of lumps.
Place a skillet over medium heat and spray generously with cooking spray.Add the batter to the hot skillet in 1/4-cup increments. Add a few blueberries and sprinkles to each pancake before flipping (other berries, too, if using!), about 3 minutes on each side. Repeat until the batter is gone, spraying the skillet with cooking spray before each new batch. Spread butter over warm pancakes and pour syrup and extra berries over the tops.
- Use any combination of berries to put in these pancakes, but put only a small handful in each pancake.
- Frozen blueberries can be used instead of fresh blueberries.
- When serving these all at once, keep them on a plate and cover with foil or a few paper towels to keep them warm.
- Topping options: butter, syrup, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, extra berries and sprinkles!
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 919mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 336IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 2mg