- 4 chicken breast fat trimmed
- 2 peaches pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bing cherries fresh bing cherries, pitted and chopped (substitution: dried cherries)
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (ensure it is Whole30-compliant if following the diet)
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard (ensure it is Whole30-compliant if following the diet)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Light a grill over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts for 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
While the chicken is cooking, combine peaches, cherries, onion, capers, Worcestershire, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
Place chicken on serving plate and top with peach-cherry salsa. Serve immediately!
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 624mg | Potassium: 1203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg