Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside. Wash the potatoes and slice to 1/4-inch thickness. Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Drizzle oil over the potato slices and toss to coat completely. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning potatoes with a spatula at the halfway mark. Place on parchment paper to cool. Store in an air-tight container.
- Use any variety of potato for this recipe.
- These oils should never be used if attempting to comply to the Whole30 program: corn, rice bran, soybean and peanut.
- Best oils to use that comply with Whole30: Coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil and ghee and clarified butter.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the potato slices for an added punch of flavor!
- To make slicing easier, use a mandolin slicer to get the perfectly-size discs every single time.
- These healthy chips are perfect for snack time! Set them out for the kids or at your next adult gathering and they will be the first things to get gobbled up.
- Feel free to experiment with herbs and spices! Try topping the chips with cumin or fresh or dried parsley!
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1755mg | Potassium: 717mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!