- 4 cups warm water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2-3 cups fresh raspberries juiced or pureed
- 8 lemons juiced (5 if using a juicer)
- Lemon slices and extra raspberries for garnish
Pour the water into a large serving pitcher. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add the raspberry and lemon juices and mix well. Add lemon slices and extra raspberries and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Serve over ice.
- Consider swapping raspberries out for fresh strawberries or blueberries (juiced or pureed) for blueberry or strawberry lemonade.
- The water used in the recipe should be warm in order to dissolve the sugar.
- Don't skip the chill time! Since the water added to the pitcher is warm, so it will need some time in the fridge before serving.
- If pureeing the fruit, push through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp.
- Frozen raspberries can be used in place of fresh raspberries!
- If using a juicer for the lemons, use 5-6 lemons instead of 8 to avoid an overly tart end result. When using a hand juicer, 8 lemons work perfectly!
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 34IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg