- 4 peaches peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
Combine the peaches, yogurt and honey in a food processor or blender. Process/puree until smooth.
Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze for a minimum of four hours before serving.
- Fresh peaches are absolutely delicious and perfect for this recipe, but frozen fruit will work if they aren't in season!
- Feel free to use vanilla Greek yogurt in place of regular yogurt. This will add extra protein to your treat!
- If you don’t have a food processor, blend all the ingredients together in a kitchen blender.
- Throw a few peach slices on top before freezing for an extra fun dessert treat!
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 258IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg