- This salad tastes great after it has had a chance to sit in the fridge for a few hours. Best case scenario is that it sits overnight!
- Freshly minced garlic also tastes great when mixed in.
- Quinoa Edamame Salad is 100% gluten free!
- Lemon juice is an ok replacement for lime juice.
- Great side dish, party food, appetizer or lunch.
- Replace olive oil with sesame oil or any other oil of your choice.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 594mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 306IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!