- 4 waffle cones or waffles bowls
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup berries
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup M&M's
Fill each cone/bowl with ingredients so they are level with the tops (not overflowing). Wrap in foil (spray foil first if using marshmallows as a filling to avoid sticking).
Place foil packs in a grilling basket and place over a campfire for 5-10 minutes, or until contents are melty. Other cooking methods: grill over medium heat or bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Carefully remove from foil and serve with a spoon!
- Waffle cones or standard ice cream cones work great for campfire cones. We love using waffle bowls, too!
- It is a good idea to spray foil first if using marshmallows as a filling in order to avoid sticking.
- Make sure the contents of the cones are not overflowing.
- Depending on how hot your fire/grill are, you may only need to "cook" for 3-5 minutes. Keep a close eye!
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 77g | Vitamin A: 235IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2mg