- 8 oz. sliced corned beef chopped
- 8 oz. package cream cheese cut into chunks
- 14.5 oz. sauerkraut
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
In a crockpot, combine corned beef, cream cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream and Swiss cheese. Cook on Low heat for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with pita bread or crackers.
- I love adding an entire can of sauerkraut, but reduce by half if sauerkraut isn't your thing.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add to a greased baking dish to make this in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve pita bread, crackers, chips or veggie sticks.
Calories: 332.45kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.22g | Protein: 15.02g | Fat: 28.16g | Saturated Fat: 15.21g | Cholesterol: 97.97mg | Sodium: 509.72mg | Fiber: 0.52g | Sugar: 2.71g