- 1 oz dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 16 oz rotini pasta cooked to al dente and rinsed with cold water
- 15 oz black beans drained and rinsed
- 14.5 oz corn drained
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Doritos crumbled
In a medium bowl, combine seasoning mix, mayo, sour cream and lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions and cilantro. Add seasoned mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, top with cheese and crushed Doritos!
- Add protein to this dish by adding 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken or cooked ground beef.
- Add 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning in place of the ranch dressing mix for a more intense taco flavor.
- For extra spice, stir in 1 diced jalapeno. Remove seeds first!
- To slim the recipe down a bit, cut the amounts of both the mayo and sour cream in half.
- Be sure not to top with cheese and Doritos until just before serving!
- Use GF pasta for a gluten free salad!
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 319IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 2mg