Place chicken breasts in a large slow cooker. Add onion, carrots, celery, parsley, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour chicken stock and chicken soup over top. Stir mixture on top of chicken, cover crock pot and set to cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high heat.
Thirty minutes before cook time is up, remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Shred the meat using two forks and return shredded meat to crock pot. Add peas and corn, mix well, and let cook for the remaining 30 minutes.
Bake biscuits in oven according to package directions and serve one on top of each serving!
- For a thicker end result, either cut the amount of stock used in half or omit it entirely.
- Chicken broth and chicken stock can be used interchangeably in this recipe.
- If you have the time, I always recommend going LOW and SLOW!
- Add poultry seasoning to the chicken before placing it into the crock pot for an extra punch of flavor.
- I did not use heavy cream in this recipe in order to keep it on the healthy side. For a creamier recipe, add 1/2 to 1 cup of heavy whipping cream at the same time the peas and corn are added.
- Replace the peas and corn with different frozen veggies, if desired!
- Use chicken thighs in place of breasts (go boneless!) if you’re wanting more of a dark meat pot pie.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 1288mg | Potassium: 1325mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 5001IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!