Coat a slow cooker generously with cooking spray or line with a crockpot liner. Add the beans, soup, Worcestershire, cayenne pepper (if using), salt, pepper and cheese. Gently stir ingredients, cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Transfer to a serving dish and spread the onions over the top in a single layer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of garlic or onion powder for an extra punch of flavor.
- Feel free to double the recipe! When cooking time is up, divide the mixture between two casserole dishes and top with onions as directed.
- To make the recipe even more quickly, cook on high heat for 1 hour.
- If fresh green beans are still available in your region, replace the canned beans in the recipe with 2 pounds of fresh, trimmed beans.
- If you love the added spice from the cayenne pepper, you may like to sprinkle red pepper flakes over the top before baking, too!
Calories: 195.35kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.81g | Protein: 6.51g | Fat: 13.23g | Saturated Fat: 5.1g | Sodium: 702.19mg | Fiber: 1.03g | Sugar: 1.61g
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!