- 3 14.5 oz cans French style green beans drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz container French-fried onions
Coat a slow cooker generously with cooking spray or line with a crockpot liner. Add the beans, soup, Worcestershire, cayenne pepper (if using), salt, pepper and cheese. Gently stir ingredients, cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Transfer to a serving dish and spread the onions over the top in a single layer.
Calories: 195.35kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.81g | Protein: 6.51g | Fat: 13.23g | Saturated Fat: 5.1g | Sodium: 702.19mg | Fiber: 1.03g | Sugar: 1.61g