Bring a large saucepan filled half with water to a boil. Add corn and edamame and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pour corn and edamame into a large bowl and add tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Tastes best when made the night before!
- This salad tastes best when made the day before! Let it marinate in the fridge overnight for extra flavor a compliments from guests.
- Serve this as a side dish for any meal or as a party food!
- If you happen to have bell peppers or red onions hanging out in your kitchen, feel free to add them to the mix!
- Table salt, sea salt and kosher salt all taste great in this recipe. Use your favorite!
- Replace the olive oil with coconut or sesame oil for a different flavor.
- I have always loved Edamame Salad just the way it is, but feel free to experiment! Add sesame seeds for an extra crunch or cayenne pepper for a bit of spice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top of the entire salad just before serving for extra flavor.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!