- 2 lbs. green beans ends trimmed
- 10.75 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. container French-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
Fill a large saucepan about halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and immediately rinse with cold water.
In a large mixing bowl, add the green beans, soup, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper (if using), salt, pepper and 1 cup of the cheese. Mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish.
Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Add the onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve warm!
Calories: 186.85kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.13g | Protein: 6.86g | Fat: 10.83g | Saturated Fat: 4.14g | Cholesterol: 16.78mg | Sodium: 486.41mg | Fiber: 3.61g | Sugar: 4.48g