- 1 bunch fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus spears on a baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus and serve!
- Asparagus with Parmesan cheese is undeniably a delicious combo. After pouring the balsamic butter sauce over the top, sprinkle Parmesan over the top for an extra punch of flavor.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the asparagus before baking for added flavor.
- Squirt lemon juice over the top juice before serving!
- Use gluten free soy sauce to make this a gluten free recipe.
Calories: 140.28kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.63g | Protein: 0.52g | Fat: 15.42g | Saturated Fat: 6.41g | Cholesterol: 22.89mg | Sodium: 362.26mg | Fiber: 0.13g | Sugar: 0.27g