Baked Asparagus is topped with a delicious, savory balsamic butter sauce. It cooks to perfection every time and makes the perfect side to any meal!
I believe that every single meal on the planet can be made better with a green veggie. And thankfully there are a lot of delicious green vegetables in the world. What are your favorites?
I’m asking you because there is no way I could decide. Every single one is my favorite, asparagus included. I have made this version of baked asparagus for years and it is DELICIOUS.
This is the perfect way to enjoy NON-mushy veggies with a scrumptious sauce that is super easy to make. It goes great with literally any meal, whether it is a huge holiday spread or a simple weeknight dinner. Take advantage of asparagus season and enjoy this yummy side!
How To Make Baked Asparagus
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange a bunch of asparagus spears (with ends trimmed) in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook asparagus in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus and serve!
Asparagus with Parmesan cheese is an undeniably delicious combo. After pouring the balsamic butter sauce over the top, sprinkle Parmesan over the top for an extra punch of flavor.
Sprinkle garlic powder over the asparagus before baking for added flavor.
Squirt lemon juice over the top juice before serving!
Use gluten free soy sauce to make this a gluten-free recipe.
If you have an abundance of asparagus on your hands, consider adding it to veggie confetti pasta or make my favorite EASY asparagus side. Add it to a piece of foil and cook it on the grill with this parmesan salmon. This grilled scallops and veggies dinner isn’t the same without the yummy green stalks!
Can Dogs Eat Asparagus
Dogs can definitely eat the green vegetable, but when uncooked it can cause gas or bloating. Consider steaming it first before feeding it to your pooch.
Mac and Cheese Recipes for Thanksgiving – 13 Delicious Ideas!
Mac and cheese is a Thanksgiving staple! Read on for some scrumptious mac and cheese recipes for Thanksgiving that you can make this year! You’ll find a ton of options to choose from in this roundup.
Low Carb Recipes
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash – Cook spaghetti squash in your Instant Pot for an evenly-cooked squash in a fraction of the time it takes to prepare it in an oven!
- Sauteed Cabbage is the perfect quick and delicious side dish for any meal. Using only a few ingredients and taking 10 minutes of your time, you can’t go wrong with this super flavorful and affordable recipe!
- Almond Butter Banana Cookies are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free, making them Whole30 compliant. These are a great healthy snack or dessert option for both adults and kids!
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – Unleash the delicious egg roll! Enjoy the ingredients inside an egg roll minus the carbs and calories. This Egg Roll Bowl is great as an easy dinner or salad. Done in 20 minutes and supremely delicious!
- Replace rice with this veggie-packed Cauliflower Mushroom Rice side dish. It’s easy to make and prepared in 15 minutes. Packed with flavor and texture plus this recipe also complies with the Whole30 program!
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar and Butter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange asparagus spears on a baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus and serve!
- Asparagus with Parmesan cheese is an undeniably delicious combo. After pouring the balsamic butter sauce over the top, sprinkle Parmesan over the top for an extra punch of flavor.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the asparagus before baking for added flavor.
- Squirt lemon juice over the top juice before serving!
- Use gluten free soy sauce to make this a gluten free recipe.