- 1 brownie mix family size (plus ingredients listed on box)
- 1 container Green frosting for piping
- 16 oz M&M's candies
Prepare brownies according to package directions in a 9×13 pan (use parchment paper). Let cool. Lift brownies out of plan (holding onto parchment) and place on a flat surface.
Using Christmas tree cookie cutters, cut shapes out of the brownies. Pipe frosting in a zig-zag pattern over tops and decorate with M&M’s. Freeze excess brownie chunks and add to ice cream!
- Don't waste the excess brownie chunks! Add them to a bowl of ice cream or turn them into brownie pops.
- Turn the "leftover" brownie bits into Cake Truffles.
- Decor options: different colored frostings, mini or regular M&M's, sprinkles or colored sugar.
- Use different shapes of cookie cutters to create gingerman brownies or santa brownies.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg