- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced
- 4-5 shishito peppers OR 1 poblano pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 24 oz. bag frozen cooked peeled and deveined shrimp tail-off
- Sriracha or soy sauce for drizzling before serving
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the yellow and red peppers along with the green onions. Cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and fragrant. Add the shishito or poblano peppers and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
Create 4 “pockets” within the pepper mixture and crack an egg into each hole. Let eggs cook for 3-4 minutes and scramble them into the pepper mixture with a spatula until cooked through. Add rice and shrimp to the skillet and cook, stirring, until mixture is warmed through, approximately 5 minutes.
Serve warm and drizzle sriracha or soy sauce over the top.
Calories: 525.91kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.14g | Protein: 49.4g | Fat: 18.43g | Saturated Fat: 3.97g | Cholesterol: 544.7mg | Sodium: 1940.91mg | Fiber: 2.98g | Sugar: 7.55g