Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spread florets in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle 1 olive oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until the broccoli is tender and golden brown. Serve warm!
- Replace the olive oil with coconut, vegetable or sesame oil for a different flavor.
- Go crazy with herbs and spices, if you’d like! Italian seasoning, cumin, cayenne pepper, oregano or basil are great dried seasonings to sprinkle over the top. If you have fresh herbs on hand, basil, chives, parsley and thyme are all delicious when sprinkled over broccoli before roasting.
- Replace fresh garlic with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, if desired.
- Sprinkling Parmesan cheese (shaved or grated!) over the top before roasting adds a delicious touch.
- Add chopped (uncooked) bacon for a meaty, even more delicious side.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 706IU | Vitamin C: 101mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg
If you loved this recipe, please rate the recipe and leave a comment below!