- 1 lb frozen pizza dough thawed, or 1 batch of No Yeast Pizza Dough
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach or mixed greens
- 1 1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup bacon crumbles cooked
- 2/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a pizza pan or large baking sheet with parchment paper (spray lightly with cooking spray); set aside. Flour a work surface and roll the dough into approximately a 14-inch circle (or oval) and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Fold 1 inch of the dough over, all the way around the edges.
Drizzle the olive oil into the center of the dough and using the back of a spoon, spread evenly (including folded-over edges). Top with an even layer of greens, followed by tomatoes, bacon and cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Crack the eggs in four separate quadrants and bake for an additional 9 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven, season with salt and pepper, cut into slices and serve immediately!
- I personally love how deliciously the goat cheese pairs with the rest of the ingredients, but feta cheese could easily replace the goat cheese.
- If you have other delicious veggies hanging out in your fridge, feel free to add them, as well! Mushrooms or onions would be great additions.
- If you don't love eggs cooked over easy, cook them for an additional couple of minutes to create over-medium eggs. Keep an eye on the crust to make sure it doesn't burn.
- You could even whisk the eggs before adding them to the pizza and pour in an even layer.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1674IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 4mg