Two of my favorite things in a single dessert: cookies & cream and fudge! This whipping cream fudge is super easy to make and a great treat to bring to holiday parties!
Two great reaons to love me after reading this post.
Reason #1 — The following PAM Holiday Tip is going to help make your life easier this holiday season! The time of year is upon us when we become stretched and stressed. Gifts, parties, entertaining, cooking, baking, wrapping, spending money and on and on. It gets to be so much, doesn’t it?! Well I am here to help! I can offer one little tidbit that will help you immensely in the kitchen. Next time you run to the store to stock up on holiday ingredients, throw a can of PAM Cooking Spray into your cart! It will make your clean-up easier, leaving 99% LESS residue than bargain sprays/margarine on your pans (I do NOT like that gross residue that can build up from other brands) and the improved formula contains ZERO calories. The “99% less residue” product line (it comes in Original, Baking and Butter) will almost completely eliminate residue from your life this holiday season. As you will see in the instructions for the below recipe, aluminum foil can be effortlessly peeled away from a block of fudge with the help of PAM Cooking Spray, which means one less dish to clean!
Reason #2 — The most obvious reason of all, which is that you will now know the recipe for the BEST FUDGE EVER. Can sinful and heavenly be used in the same sentence? You absolutely when talking about whipping cream fudge and then throwing cookies and cream into the mix! You must put this recipe on your holiday baking list. Except, please don’t bake it and leave me a nasty comment because it turned into an inedible brick of sugar.
ONTO THE RECIPE!
How To Make Whipping Cream Fudge
Line an 8×8-inch pan with aluminum foil, making sure there is overhang on at least two sides. Smooth out the wrinkles on the bottoms and sides with your hands. Coat the foil generously with PAM Cooking Spray. Set the pan aside.
One of the most enjoyable parts of making this recipe was choosing a festive package of Oreo cookies (15.25 oz.). Have you seen the plethora of filling options that are available these days? I chose the Birthday Cake variety and it was a solid choice. Any of them will work well, I am confident.
Coarsely chop the entire package and set the irresistable pieces of cookie aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine:
1 stick salted butter
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
Place the pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring so the mixture is smooth and does not burn. Boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly, and remove the pan from the heat.
7-oz. container marshmallow creme
11-oz. bag white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon almond extract
Stir until the mixture is smooth.
Fold in 2/3 of the chopped cookies (you will need the other 1/3 in a bit, so don’t eat them!).
Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and top with the remaining cookie pieces.
Place the pan in the refrigerator and chill for 4 to 6 hours, or until the fudge is completely set.
Holding onto the foil, remove the block of fudge from the pan and place it onto a flat surface. The foil will easily peel off the fudge on the sides and bottom, thanks to PAM Cooking Spray! I was able to immediately place the pan back into my cupboard, as there was not a bit of food on it!
Place the fudge onto a cutting board and cut into 1-inch squares. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
See? BEST FUDGE EVER. You’re welcome!
Baking With Chocolate
- Chocolate Cupcakes are perfect and super easy to make. They act as a solid base for any type of frosting. These cupcakes are moist, flavorful and chocolatey, making them the best easy dessert for any occasion!
- This Chocolate Sheet Cake Recipe is ridiculously easy to make, it is super moist and it is the perfect dessert to feed a crowd. Chocolate Buttercream Frosting tops it off perfectly, making a delicious cake for any type of gathering.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake was a popular dessert during the Depression Era because it requires very few ingredients and it is made with total ease. Combine everything in a single pan with no eggs or butter required!
- This easy Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake is moist and totally packed with chocolatey flavor. A great easy dessert to make for any occasion!
- Turn up the YUM on chocolate cake by adding crunch and an irresistible Caramel Frosting! A layer of chocolate crunch is hidden inside the cake for an extra bit of yummy surprise.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats – Spruce up your Rice Krispies treats with this easy, no-bake dessert. Use corn syrup instead of marshmallows for this batch. Adding chocolate and peanut butter to the classic treat sends this dessert to the moon.
- If you can’t decide between cookies and brownies, you’ve found the perfect dessert. You get both with one recipe! These Chocolate Brownie Cookies are chewy, crispy, crinkly, chocolatey, unique and absolutely irresistible!
- Hot Cocoa Cookies are like having a cup of hot chocolate, except in cookie form. Chocolate oozes from the centers of these marshmallow-topped treats. These rich cookies are perfect for holiday parties and dessert trays!
- These Chocolate M&M’s Cookies are THE BEST! They are easy to make, they’re irresistible and they are FUN! Throw in extra M&M’s, just ’cause.
- These Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST EVER and they have it all! Crispy, chewy, soft and irresistible, they will quickly become your go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe. You don’t have to worry about chilling the dough and you can be assured they turn out perfectly and are loved by everyone.
- These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are a dream come true! They’re even better than full-size chocolate chip cookies because you can pop these morsels of sweet, chocolatey yumminess into your mouth like they’re a snack.
- Adding the delicious and dreamy dulce de leche to chocolate sandwich cookies creates a heavenly treat! These cute and yummy little sandwich cookies are great for holiday parties, as well as any other time of the year.
- Triple the chocolate in these irresistible soft cookies! They are already a thick, perfect cookie but Nutella sets them over the edge in goodness. You can’t skip topping them with decadent peppermint buttercream frosting because it transforms them into the perfect dessert. It’s a fun holiday flavor and they look pretty too!
- This decadent Chocolate Espresso Cake defines rich chocolate indulgence! Three layers of espresso-infused chocolate cake are sealed together with creamy Chocolate Ganache Frosting and drizzled with a smooth, drippy ganache for good measure.
- Instant Pot Cake made with a BOX MIX is super moist and flavorful and much less porous than its oven-baked counterpart. Use any box cake variety of your choice! Nobody has to know this delicious cake was not made completely from scratch.
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 1 stick salted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 15.25 oz Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- Line a square 8×8-inch pan with aluminum foil, making sure there is overhang on two sides. Smooth out the wrinkles on the bottoms and sides. Coat generously with PAM cooking spray and set aside. In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and heavy cream. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring so the mixture is smooth. Boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly, and remove from the heat.
- Add the marshmallow crème and almond extract and stir until smooth. Add the almond extract and mix well. Fold in 2/3 of the chopped cookies. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and top with the remaining cookies. Place the pan in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, or until fudge is completely set.
- Holding onto the foil, remove the fudge from the pan and place onto a flat surface. Peel the foil from the fudge and place fudge onto a cutting board. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.