Fresh raspberries, honey and Greek yogurt join forces to create the most delicious, fruity and filling snack! Eat immediately or freeze for a cold treat.
When I was on bed rest with my youngest son, there were a handful of foods that I craved and ate daily. My simple yet delicious chicken strawberry salad was one and so was this honey & raspberry yogurt. Every time I ate it, I liked that it came together with just a few simple ingredients to create the tastiest little snack you could imagine.
WHY YOU WANT TO TRY THIS HEALTHY SNACK
Not only is this raspberry yogurt delish, it is healthy, too! I always add a spoonful of wheat germ before stirring for an extra punch of fiber. This is also delicious when frozen!
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY YOGURT WITH HONEY
Combine the following ingredients in a small bowl:
1/2 cup honey flavored Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon wheat germ
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
Mash the raspberries with the spoon as you stir. Drizzle honey over the top and add fresh raspberries just before serving!
This is such a delicious treat as a delicious frozen dessert, so if you want to go this route place the bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and enjoy! This is a great way to enjoy frozen yogurt without having to break out an ice cream maker.
Replace the wheat germ with ground flax seed for a gluten free treat. Or omit it altogether.
If you do not have fresh raspberries on hand, consider replacing them with chopped strawberries, blueberries or blackberries instead!
Frozen raspberries can be used in place of fresh.
Greek yogurt makes this snack extra creamy and delicious, but regular yogurt can be used instead.
HEALTHY FOODS FOR PICKY KIDS
Knowing you can help your kids get the nutrients they need in more than one form is what we want to help you accomplish!
You’ll be happy they’re eating better choices and they are happy to be blissfully unaware.
Healthy Breakfast Cookies – These cookies aren’t just for breakfast and they are deceptively delicious. Kids will never know how healthy they are!
Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups – Eliminate artificial and unknown ingredients by making your own homemade fruit roll-ups! This is the ultimate snack food for kids. Great for lunch boxes, too!
Healthy Breakfast Muffins – Enjoy breakfast the healthy way! Whip up a batch of these muffins as a perfect on-the-go meal or a snack to stay on track with healthy eating. These breakfast muffins are beyond delicious plus they’re packed with good stuff.
No Bake Granola Bars – These Healthy No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars are the perfect snack for little ones. Filled with dried fruit and chocolate, peanut butter and honey, you will satisfy your sweet tooth with a snack you can feel good about eating. There is something comforting about knowing EXACTLY what goes into your kids’ bodies!
- This Healthy Fruit Dip is creamy, healthy and ADDICTING. Kids LOVE this stuff! Great healthy after-school snack option.
Healthy Snack Bites take less than TEN minutes to make and you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry. My boys adore them! Great after-school or anytime snack with no preservatives or added sugar!
- These are the BEST Easy Zucchini Brownies you’ll ever make! Super moist, flavorful and chocolatey and topped with a creamy-dreamy frosting. This is the best way to use up zucchini from the garden!
- Make your next batch of applesauce in your Instant Pot for an added touch of delicious flavor! Instant Pot Applesauce requires only a handful of ingredients and takes just a few minutes to make. It is a great way to use up apples, it is the perfect snack for kids and it never lasts long in my house.
Raspberry Honey Yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mashing the raspberries with the spoon. Drizzle honey over the top and add fresh raspberries just before serving!